Objectives of Hockey in TPJC:
1. To impart basic hockey technical & tactical skills to its members .
2. To inculcate perseverance, teamwork & commitment values to members in trainings and in games.
3. To form teams (both Boys & Girls) to participate in the National Inter-School A Division Hockey Tournament.
What the CCA is comprised of:
Two teachers in charge of the CCA.
The Ex-Co (both Boys & Girls teams) comprised of the Team Captain & two Vice-Captains.
Maximum of 20 Boys & 20 Girls can represent College in the main National A Division Hockey Tournament.
What the CCA believes in:
Motto : WE NEVER PLAY ALONE
Training sessions of the CCA:
Wednesdays: 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Fridays: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Teacher in charge:
Mr Abdul Samad
Mdm Yeah Hong Eng
Mr Chua Wei Ming
SHF u-19 tournament
Our hockey boys (1st) and girls (3rd) hockey players who took part in the SHF u-19 tournament at Sengkang Stadium on the first Sat of the Sept holidays (7/9/13).
Special programmes or events in the CCA
1. To participate in the National Inter-School A Division Hockey Tournament.
2. To organize day camps during March and December holidays.
3. To participate in Singapore Hockey Federation (SHF) U21 Tornament (Boys & Girls Teams) for exposure.
4. To participate in SHF Div 3 (Girls) & Div 4 (Boys) Tournament for exposure.
5. To organise CCA outings.